Victorian Alison Jr. Dollhouse


Victorian Alison Jr. Dollhouse.

Hi,

I am Nataly and I am 11.

A few weeks ago, an idea came to my head. I've heard so much news about charity donations around the world and I wanted to be part of that, even if my donation was small.

I'm building a dollhouse from the kit to give to our local children's cancer center, just as a small gift and to make the kids happy.

Shown below is the kit we're using, Victorian Alison Jr. dollhouse by RGT.


Though at Lowe's anyone can be lost in a variety of offered paint colors, I carried an idea in my mind to paint the house in soft pastel color.

We've just started doing a little bit of painting, and tomorrow I will be picking the wallpaper. 




Have a good day/night! :^) Nataly

Comments

  1. Good for you, Nataly. You're a good person and should be proud of yourself!! I look forward to following your progress!! Welcome to the world of miniatures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Nataly and what a wonderful reason to make this house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nataly,
    What a great project to be starting - especially for someone as young as you are. I can see you're going to put a lot of heart into it and I think it will warm many hearts at the Children's Centre. The world would be such a better place if each of us did a little something for each other.
    Mrs. Theriault from Montreal, Quebec

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with the project Nataly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are off to a good start, Nataly. This house will bring a lot of happiness, both to you and to the child you give it to. - Claudia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment